Communication is crucial during the COVID-19 crisis. The Beekeeper app is here to help.
The coronavirus crisis has an enormous impact on everyday working life. It is absolutely vital that you communicate with your employees promptly and in an appropriate manner. This is true for frontline specialists in healthcare and retail as well as for production, service and logistics staff. They all have limited access to traditional communication methods such as email or to a computer. Being able to reach all employees fast is a key priority, particularly in the current COVID-19 situation.
Efficient communication during the crisis
- a simple and easy-to-use two-way communication channel with employees and staff
- efficient communication of current safety regulations, work instructions and new duty rosters in compliance with data protection regulations
- live feeds and campaigns relating to hygiene measures and standard guidelines
- information and instructions aimed at specific target groups
- quick integration of additional staff
- flexible digital coordination of requirements and resources
- improved employee protection against contagion
- interactive chat rooms for questions and concerns about the coronavirus.
What the Beekeeper app offers you
Safety and transparency
Our team is there for you
PwC and Beekeeper
Find out more about the Beekeeper app
Keep your employees informed and effectively coordinate safety measures and resource deployment during the coronavirus crisis – quickly, easily and in compliance with data protection regulations. Send us your request and we will get in touch with you.