Get even more transparency on Indirect Tax (ITX) risks using SAP's capabilities - especially with focus on your SAP S/4HANA transformation
- The ITX Risk Insights analyses your business transactions based on the most relevant ITX KPIs and SAP relevant parameters
- The results will be risk-based classified and shown in a world map overview for all in-scope countries, specified to your company’s business transactions
- The dashboard helps you to easily identify critical transactions and SAP parameters, and to start any plausibility checks and remediation actions
- All results can be broken down to transaction level to facilitate immediate action
- The data analysis will be done in your SAP system (S/4HANA or BW) and the visualisation in SAP Analytics Cloud (and optional in the Digital Boardroom)
What are the benefits for you?
You save time: due to the embedded reporting in your SAP S/4HANA system, no data extraction is needed
What do you have to gain?
There'll be no more gaps in your view: ITX Risk Insights enables you to dive deep and get an overview of various missing information or critical parameter combinations in your transactions. You’ll be able to define and check the entire range of ITX KPIs, including (but not limited to) the following, with categorisation easily customised to your requirements:
- Ship-from / ship-to country
- Local VAT vs. foreign VAT
- Valid VAT registration number
- Negative output tax / positive input tax amounts
- Critical SAP system parameters (tax classifications, blank fields, tax codes etc.) and manual invoices