Why Usability Testing?
You would like to align your product with your customer’s needs. Every stage of this process is guided by your target group’s expectations. Our experts employ efficient and effective tools to identify user needs and expectations to make the most of your products.
Decoding user behaviour on your website will enable you to compare different layouts and navigation structures with the help of methodologies such as onsite analytics, heat maps or A/B testing.
What you receive are tangible recommendations on how to optimise the usability of your product.
How does Usability Testing work?
Design and development teams may identify problems before they are coded. Usability Testing can help you to identify usability problems of individual elements as well as within the entire user experience. Usability Inspection is typically the first step of Usability Testing. Our PwC experts assess whether your product manages to meet usability targets and they subsequently identify what modifications are required to improve user performance.
State of the art procedure
PwC’s experts use a state of the art Usability Testing procedure to get to the core of what will give you the greatest value.
- Moderated user test and think-aloud - Users interact with the website while verbalising their actions and expectations. The moderator asks questions both planned and spontaneous to gain insight into user experience.
- Structured tasks and questions - Users have to preform product-specific tasks during their interactions. The tasks represent common use cases with the product. Structured questions give a quantitative measure of user experience.
- Eye-tracking and screen-capture - Eye-tracking technology reveals on what users focus their attention. Screen-capture and thorough documentation preserves the findings for subsequent evaluation.
Levels of Usability Testing
Pick the level of Usability Testing that suits you and your company best
The authentic setting gives you insight of the usability and the experience of everyday use of your product.
What you get
- Comprehensive usability test report highlighting pain-points of your product to enable smart periodisation
- Quantitative measures of user experience with the possibility to quantify improvement over multiple iterations
- Derive knowledge directly from tests with target clients
- Specific recommendations on how to improve product usability
- Recommendations on how to restructure your product based on user needs
- Recommendations on how to improve product usage for new users
Improve usability of your product in three easy steps
Following this assessment, our PwC experts conduct a usability test with target users.
You receive a usability test report that decodes how users interact with the product and that emphasises the usability issues they experience.
Request your Usability Testing session
Leave your email address and we'll contact you!