IFRS e-learning Academy
IFRS e-learning Academy
PwC’s Academy IFRS e-learnings are the excellent solution for gaining a comprehensive overview of the given IFRS standard. Our materials and trainings are available in English and French. All the e-learnings enclose narration to simplify the learning process and to strengthen the interaction with the learner.
Our IFRS trainings contain interactive materials with practical exercises prepared by experts with extensive experience.
- Learn from experts - all materials are designed by professionals experienced in IFRS
- Use interactive modules to study in detail the key elements of IFRS financial statements
- Upskill your employees and increase workspace efficiency
“One of their greatest advantage of applying IFRS is the ability to compare the financial statements of firms all around the world.
For that, it is essential that employees are familiar with the standard.
PwC experts have developed interactive IFRS training courses that will help you gain the essential up-to-date knowledge in the area. Furthermore, the courses can be tailored to your specific needs.”
Delia Beyeler, Partner, Capital Market and Accounting Advisory Services, PwC Switzerland
Your benefits from our e-learning sessions
Upskilling sessions for your workforce provided by professionals.
Other training programs
Incorporate company-specific case studies and guidelines if needed.
Financially efficient way to upskill your employees.
Flexible and easy to use
Test your knowledge in user-friendly interface any day of the week, from the comfort of your home.
Real-time reporting on training progress.
All reports and content prepared by experts.
- Access to the training platform via a web link
- No installation required on your systems
- Administrative support by PwC
- Automatic process for smaller updates
- Billing by module and user
- Installation of SCORM packages on your computer
- Learning management system
- Compatibillity with all common IT platforms
- Simple administrative support within your own company
- Billing based on the number of modules installed/SCORM packages
Off-the-shelf e-learning modules on Cloud or in Scorm package
Compliance e-learning modules
Tax e-learning modules
Banking e-learning modules
Insurance e-learning modules
Digital skills offers
Business skills e-learning modules
Soft skills e-learning modules