What’s PwC Legal's Regulatory Radar all about?
Since the global financial crisis, regulatory reform has topped the agenda for financial institutions (e.g. MiFID II, Basel III). Regulations have and will continue to radically change the banking landscape as they seek to rebuild the credibility of the financial markets.
There is an inherent risk for financial institutions of missing out on critical topics (e.g. Sustainability Regulation, EBA Outsourcing Standards, Basel IV) or taking required actions too late. Moreover, financial institutions must satisfy regulatory consolidation requirements to varying degrees depending on their structure and cross-border business activities.
Our Regulatory Radar service makes sure you do not lose sight of any regulatory initiatives. At the same time you will receive a tailor-made solution that analyses regulatory initiatives and draws your attention to potential actions.
Why use our tool?
- Very high degree of customization (e.g. geographic scope, regulatory authorities, regulations and regulatory sources)
- Tailor-made solution that covers your specific organizational structure
- Regulatory repository of all relevant regulations
- Web-based application with 24-hour access
- Easy and efficient handling
- Clear prioritization
- Structural regulatory updates
- Database of past and current initiatives
- High-level impact analysis for each of your jurisdictions, client types, product types, etc.
- Target-oriented analysis of relevant regulatory initiatives
- High-level impact assessment for selected regulations
- Recommended actions
Yearly regulatory outlook brochure
Ad-hoc support for relevant regulatory topics
Interested what comes next?
Let's stay in touch.
Thank you for registering, we will keep you updated