The ESG Awareness Learning Path
- Introduction to ESG reporting
- Sustainable finance
- Net zero
- European sustainability reporting and taxonomy
- Sustainability reporting frameworks and the GRI standards
“ESG are a set of environmental, social and governance standards for company operations; criteria used by many investors. More and more stakeholders now demand transparency and sustainable actions and are interested in information that goes beyond a company’s financial report. They expect companies to take responsibility by identifying the ecological and social impact of their business models, and steering it through sustainable development.
Managing your business in a responsible and sustainable manner, will help you to avoid regulatory risks and catch long-term opportunities. Move from theory to action with a practical, purpose-led plan that will deliver sustained outcomes.”
Christophe Bourgoin, Partner and Leader Sustainability and Investor Reporting, PwC Switzerland
Your benefits from our e-learning sessions
Upskilling sessions for your workforce provided by professionals.
Other training programs
Incorporate company-specific case studies and guidelines if needed.
Financially efficient way to upskill your employees.
Flexible and easy to use
Test your knowledge in user-friendly interface any day of the week, from the comfort of your home.
Real-time reporting on training progress.
All reports and content prepared by experts.
Off-the-shelf e-learning modules on Cloud or in Scorm package
Compliance e-learning modules
Tax e-learning modules
Banking e-learning modules
Insurance e-learning modules
Digital skills offers
Business skills e-learning modules
Soft skills e-learning modules
- Access to the training platform via a web link
- No installation required on your systems
- Administrative support by PwC
- Automatic process for smaller updates
- Billing by module and user
- Installation of SCORM packages on your computer
- Learning management system
- Compatibillity with all common IT platforms
- Simple administrative support within your own company
- Billing based on the number of modules installed/SCORM packages