ESG e-learning courses
ESG is a hot topic on the agenda of many Management Board teams. Businesses are now understanding that their environmental and social impact in the community – as well as their corporate governance structure and transparency – will become crucial elements for their long-term sustainability and competitiveness.
But where can you start in assessing where you stand in terms of ESG compliance, norms, and best practices?
As an old saying goes, you can’t manage what you don’t measure. From the basics, we collected all the to-dos and best practices that can help you in the strategic reinvention, reimagined reporting, and business transformation.
The ESG Awareness Learning Path
- Introduction to ESG reporting
- Sustainable finance
- Net zero
- European sustainability reporting and taxonomy
- Sustainability reporting frameworks and the GRI standards
“ESG are a set of environmental, social and governance standards for company operations; criteria used by many investors. More and more stakeholders now demand transparency and sustainable actions and are interested in information that goes beyond a company’s financial report. They expect companies to take responsibility by identifying the ecological and social impact of their business models, and steering it through sustainable development.
Managing your business in a responsible and sustainable manner, will help you to avoid regulatory risks and catch long-term opportunities. Move from theory to action with a practical, purpose-led plan that will deliver sustained outcomes.”
Christophe Bourgoin, Partner and Leader Sustainability and Investor Reporting, PwC Switzerland
Your benefits from our e-learning sessions
Upskilling sessions for your workforce provided by professionals.
Other training programs
Incorporate company-specific case studies and guidelines if needed.
Financially efficient way to upskill your employees.
Flexible and easy to use
Test your knowledge in user-friendly interface any day of the week, from the comfort of your home.
Real-time reporting on training progress.
All reports and content prepared by experts.
- Access to the training platform via a web link
- No installation required on your systems
- Administrative support by PwC
- Automatic process for smaller updates
- Billing by module and user
- Installation of SCORM packages on your computer
- Learning management system
- Compatibillity with all common IT platforms
- Simple administrative support within your own company
- Billing based on the number of modules installed/SCORM packages
Off-the-shelf e-learning modules on Cloud or in Scorm package
Compliance e-learning modules
Tax e-learning modules
Banking e-learning modules
Insurance e-learning modules
Digital skills offers
Business skills e-learning modules
Soft skills e-learning modules